Experience the difference of an all-in-one merchant account and gateway solution. A merchant account provides your customers with a streamlined checkout process without any third-party intervention. Using a merchant account also gives your store a more professional, established and credible appearance, which is essential in boosting your conversion rate.
Here’s how we stack up so you can
make the decision that’s right for you.
- Funds deposited directly into your account giving you full control with Federal Protection.
- Merchant Friendly. Get the ability to fight disputes directly with a grace period.
- Run your business with peace of mind with greater control over your funds.
- Offers the best rates in the industry for credit card processing. Application and setup fees are included at no cost and the standard rate for web/mail/phone transactions are 1.99%.
- Credit cards and debit cards continue to be the preferred choice of payment when shopping online. Accept credit cards directly on your website for customer convenience and boost sales.
- With Merchantinc.com you are part of a protected network that is PCI Certified. Our online terminal provides your customers with the most secure buying experience possible.
- Display the Verified Authorize.net Merchant Seal directly on your website to provide customers with peace of mind that their information is securely collected, processed and stored.
- Receive payment in as few as two days and have your funds automatically deposited directly into your bank account.
- With Merchantinc.com Advanced Fraud Detection Suite you can customize filters and tools to match your business needs and control how suspicious transactions are handled.
- PayPal Fully Controls Your Funds and can Freeze Your Account at Any Time, Leaving You without Access and without a Payment Solution.
- Once an account is frozen it’s often held by PayPal for Months on end While Your Bills Pile up and Your Business Stands Still.
- Avoid Getting Your PayPal Account Frozen & The Domino Effect that Prevents You From Fulfilling Orders, Resulting in Charge-Backs and the Illusion of Fraudulent Activity
- PayPal’s rates vary based on the payments received per month. The fee per transaction for payment amounts of up to $3,000 is 2.9%.
- Customers must set up a PayPal account in order to purchase, creating an extra step in the buying process.
- PayPal is not a regulated financial institution and is not FDIC insured.
- PayPal is often seen as an entry solution in comparison to a merchant account and gateway account. It’s a third-party option with a separate checkout process.
- Funds can take up to 21 days to become available, at which point you must manually request a transfer to your bank account.
- PayPal monitors its own fraud filters and you have no insight into how transactions are accepted or declined. Without making an educated decision yourself, you risk missing out on potential sales.